Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Post Travel Blues..

Hi. If you are wondering why the long period of silence, it's because I have just been back from a fantastic trip to Bangkok. Great shopping, great food and basically, a great holiday! (Although weather is less than great - just too hot).
Now that I am back, I am a little bit too lazy to post. Not that I haven't been to the kitchen, for I did bake a few stuff - but just some repetitive stuff like Chiffon Cake, Green Tea Butter Cake and Black Sesame Buns.

Ok, will promise to come back with more baking projects! Till then, ciao...

1 comment:

Miss Bangkok Hotels said...

I will plan my next trip on Phuket. My destination is the beach. I knew that beaches in Phuket is very beautiful during Nov till March. If i go there, i will share my traveling picture and blog as well. I like your story so much....