Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Set Lunch @ Dae Jang Geum (Sec.14 PJ)

Hiya! Been quite a while since I last posted. Been to and back from a girlies trip to Macau and Hong Kong, and in the midst of it celebrated my birthday too! Lots of fun, shopping and eating. Will post a food review on this trip later.

Today, I just want to introduce one of my favourite place to lunch - Dae Jang Geum Korean Restaurant in Section 14, PJ. What I liked most are their set lunches. To me, it's quite a steal at only RM12.90++. Take a look.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With the set lunch, you can have either beef, pork (by the way, it's non-halal), chicken or seafood. Except for the former, the rest are cooked in a sweet chilli bean paste sauce that I really, really like. The beef is cooked in another different sauce garnished with ginger. Not bad too. The set includes a variety of kimchis and appetizers and a bowl of rice. Besides that, you will also be given a dessert (usually a chilled korean tong shui) and some freshly cut fruits. What a bargain!

Of course, you can always opt for its a la carte menu. Here's what my colleague had, the Kimchi Soup Set.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With ala carte orders, you will be served a variety of free-flow kimchi.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dae Jang Geum Korean Restaurant
Section 14, Petaling Jaya
(corner shop lot, above Kemaman Kopitiam).
(* I was told that they do have branches in other parts of the Klang Valley too)

Other Review(s):
Good Food, Good Life

No comments: