Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baking: Peanut Butter Chips Brownie Cups

PB Brownie Cup
Peanut Butter Chips Brownie Cups
This blog started out as a baking blog but lately, the ratio of food review posts to baking posts have shrunk to 10:1 (??). *Sigh* Where has my unstoppable drive for baking gone?

Anyway, to finish up the container of Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder and a packet of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips (both items bought from HK) before I have to throw them out from the pantry, I came across this recipe that uses both items. And much to my delight, it happens to be a really easy recipe too.
And I was not disappointed with the end result either. Best served warm, the slightly moist dark chocolate center with the slightly crusty top paired so well with the yummy peanut butter chips!
PB Brownie Cup
So, so delicious.....

If only both Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder and Reese's Peanut Butter Chips are available locally. (If you happen to know where I can get them locally, please, please let me know. TQ)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look yummy...

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...that dark chocolate makes these looks so rich and delicious and the addition of PB chips ... well, let's just say how can one go wrong! thanks for the great share!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...that dark chocolate makes these looks so rich and delicious and the addition of PB chips ... well, let's just say how can one go wrong! thanks for the great share!

myCoffee said...

Yup, I have to say they were fabulous. Too bad I have now ran out of the 2 vital ingredients which are yet to be available for sale in KL. Bummer!