Monday, September 26, 2005

Today's Breakfast: Simple White Sandwich Bread & Coffee Cake Bread

Finally... A perfect loaf of simple sandwich bread. Despite baking so many breads before (almost daily), this is the first time I shaped a perfect loaf. All this while, I had always used my trusty bread-machine, which is simple and hassle-free; but resulting in odd-shaped loaves. Far from the first time of having bake a loaf of bread, I still can't keep my eyes from this loaf.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fresh from the oven:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On a less successful note is this Coffee & Chocolate Chip Cake Bread. The original recipe yields 2 loaves, and since I planned to only make 1 loaf, I halved the recipe. Unfortunately, the sponge dough did not seem to be quite enough, as you can see below. Still, it is rather yummy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»