Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Simply Irresistable! (Mini Lotus Pumpkins)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I saw the recipe here from "Cuisine Paradise", I knew that I had to make these little gems. I am so glad I did. These cute little morsels are such a delight! Pleasing to the eyes and to the taste buds.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Steamed Mini Pumpkin Glutinous Dumplings stuffed with Lotus Paste
Pretty versatile too. You can stuff them with lotus paste, red bean paste or any filling to your liking.

4 comments:

boo_licious said...

They look fantastic! Must try those as I love pumpkin.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow... your pumpkin look better than mine.. that colour is lighter and i am glad that u love them.. they are realli very cute rite... :)

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow...i lurrrve this photo! the color looks so golden & irresistable!

myCoffee said...

Thanks, all. *blushes*
They do look like mini yellow squash, don't they?

Ellena mummy,
Yep, many thanks for the recipe! Love it lots! So did my family. :)