Wednesday, November 23, 2005

BBM3: Package Arrived!

Ooh, I am so excited. My first "Blogging By Mail" package had just arrived from the lovely Niki of Esurientes all the way from "The Land Down Under". The contents are simply awesome! Here's a sneak peak of this fabulous package. More to follow soon.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thank you "so very much", Niki; and to Cathy as well for organizing this great "BBM3 - Home For The Holidays" event!

Here's another teaser; what I had for breakfast today. None other than Niki's home-made Plum & Nectarine Jam on thick toasts (made by yours truly of course). Yum...What a great way to start a brand new day...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Niki said...

I'm so pleased it arrived quickly, and it even looks intact - which I worried about!

myCoffee said...

Yes, Niki. Everything arrived in good condition, even the chocolates. I think this is the first time I received chocolates in "tip-tip" condition (e.g., without it having melt one bit). ;-) I so love everything!